You can upload your own hold music for Guests to enjoy while they are waiting for the Host to arrive. The files for your hold music must be in .mp3 format and no larger than 5MB. In order to upload your file you will need to:
- Log In to MyAdmin using an Administrator account.
2. From the Landing Page Navigate to the ‘Admin’ tab.
3. From the Admin tab, expand the ‘Account Settings’ heading, using the miniature ‘plus’ icon on the left of the heading.
4. Once you’ve expanded the Account Settings section you will see ‘Hold Music’ and ‘Upload File’ in blue. Click on the ‘Choose File’ button next to ‘Upload File’ and select your file from your computer. You will see the file name appear next to the button.
5. If you wish to rename your file, so as to give it a different name as it appears in your Control Panel tick the box for ‘Would you like to label your file?’
6. You must check the box to confirm your rights to use the file before you will be able to upload the file.
7. Once you’re happy with your file, hit save to upload it. You will receive a confirmation message once it has been uploaded successfully.
Changing your Account’s default Hold Music
Once your file has been uploaded it will appear in the drop-down list under the ‘Hold Music’ heading. Any additional custom files will appear after the four default files in the order in which they have been uploaded.
In order to change the Hold Music you will need to:
- Select the desired Hold Music from the drop down menu.
- Check the box if you wish to enforce this hold music for all end users in your company (Any changes an end user has made for their own account will be overwritten.)
- Click ‘Save’.
Deleting a file
- Select the Hold Music to be deleted from the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Delete’.