If your debit/credit card expires or you wish your Future Pay payments to be debited from an alternative card you will have to update your details on the Shopper Management System page
To do so please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Shopper Management System. (If you can’t remember your login details go to “Forgotten your Password?”).
- Under the Agreement ID column, select the hypertext displaying the Agreement ID you wish to change the payment details for.
- The FuturePay Agreement Details screen is displayed. Select the Change Payment Details button at the top of your screen.
- Enter the new card or bank account details. An asterisk (*) means you must supply that detail.
- Select the Submit button to enter your new payment details into the system.
Unable to enter the new card details?
WorldPay will not let you enter the new card details until the old card has expired. Please wait until the first day of the month following the expiry date of your current card, then update your card details.
Forgotten your Password?
If you’ve forgotten your Shopper Management System login details you can generate a new password by using the Forgot your Password link on the Shopper Management System login page. To do this you will need the email address associated with your Agreement plus one of the following:
- your FuturePay Agreement ID or,
- your Transaction number (the unique numerical reference from a payment that has been processed as part of your Agreement) or,
- your login user-name
To get a new password:
- Go to the Shopper Management System login page.
- Select the Login button. The Login page is displayed.
- Select the Forgot your Password? link below the login button.
- Select one of either your Agreement ID, user-name or a Transaction number from the first drop-down list. Enter the corresponding Agreement ID/ user-name or Transaction ID in the adjacent field.
- Enter your email address (the one registered under your agreement), then select Send Reminder.
You will receive an automatic email almost immediately with your new login details. Please note: It can take up to 30 minutes for your new password to become live on the system.
You can now return to the Shopper Management System login page and enter your new details.
Invalid email address?
If you have changed your email address and need to update your details in order to reset your username and/ or password, please contact us directly. We will then be able to search for your agreement on our system using your name, your post code or the email address used to set up the agreement. We can then update your contact details so that your new login details will be sent to your new email address.